Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5.00pm

0121 507 8706


Shop, Office & Retail

If you hold stock or money at your business premises or trade goods or services with customers (either at their property or yours), then you may need shop insurance to protect your investments. We can provide shop insurance for; department stores and high street retailers, bakers, butchers, greengrocers, fishmongers and delicatessens, DIY, hardware, print and audio visual stores, newsagents; chemists; florists and post offices.

Office Insurance

Your office is the home of your livelihood, so making sure you have suitable office insurance in place is a fundamental part of business continuity. Working in an office may seem relatively low risk. However insuring your liabilities against slips, trips and falls for clients and employees, as well as protecting your assets and equipment, is essential.

Office insurance at a glance

Our product range for Office Insurance policy is ideal for many office-based businesses and can include:

  • Contents insurance cover
  • Employers' liability insurance cover
  • Commercial legal expenses cover
  • Public liability cover

Whether you are looking for home business insurance, or office insurance for premises that you own or rent, we can help you source comprehensive cover to let you work without worry. Peace of mind knowing that you’re protected should something happen is crucial.

There are many professions that can be covered under an office insurance policy, including charity insurance, accountants insurance, solicitor insurance and many more.

Most business office insurance packages will include public and employers' liability as standard, as well as offering cover for your computer equipment and office furniture to a limit that you specify. There are many additional benefits that are typically included within a business office insurance policy, from business interruption to book debts, loss of documents and legal expenses protection.

Dependent on the nature of your business, there may be additional insurance products to cover you against eventualities that the standard office insurance package may not include. Professional indemnity cover can be purchased as a standalone product, to protect those offering advice or carrying out design work. If you are a key stakeholder within the business, then directors and officers insurance should be considered to safeguard against breach of duty, neglect or breach of trust on behalf of key persons.

We can source insurance for a variety of trades in this sector, from a panel of insurers to provide comprehensive cover to safeguard your enterprise.

We understand the varying exposures associated with office risks, from liabilities to loss of documents, clients to computers; we source comprehensive insurance for your business to let you work without worry.

Having helped many businesses arrange their insurance protection for a number of years, we’ve got a great understanding of the covers you need most.

For more information regarding this insurance, call us today on 0121 507 8706 or email any queries or enquiries to

For a FREE, No Obligation quote, call us on 0121 507 8706
Alternatively, click the Get a Quote button to get started

Our other products include:

Construction & High Risk Insurance
Landlords & Religious Buildings
Motor Fleet & Trade
Public Liability & Professional Indemnity
Shop, Office & Retail
Haulage, Marine & Freight
Aviation & Airside Insurance
Leisure & Hospitality

Birmingham Office

RBA Commercial Insurance Ltd
Gill House
140 Holyhead Road
B21 0AF

Tel: 0121 507 8706

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 928009

RBA Commercial Insurance Ltd
Company Registration No. 09148855

© 2021 RBA Commercial Insurance. All rights reserved.

Website by Make it Seen Media